Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Reviews needed!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone has reviews on Felicity's nightgown, Samantha's Spring Party Dress, and Nellie's Spring party dress. Can you please post them. Any reviews are appreatiated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From memory, I recall liking all of them. Felicity's night shift is nice, but if you're on a budget you could also have her sleep in her regular shift. Nellie's spring party dress is a great value since it comes with so many pieces (including some really cute shoes). Sam's dress isn't such a great value, but I like it because it's very different in terms of style than anything else she has.

    - Becca

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the two dresses, and while I like them both, I must agree with Becca that Nellie's is a great buy. Both, though, are made from wonderful fabric, with the typical detailing AG is famous for.

    Sam's is just, well, so darn CUTE - and suits her to a "T". I'm pleased with both of them; they were worth the wait.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have all 3 items and will be no help to you in saying that I LOVE them all. The best value is Nellie's Spring Dress because it comes with the cute shoes, hair barrette, necklace and a pretty dress. Sam's dress just comes with the dress and the hair ribbon. I didn't really think I would like Sam's dress, but when I put it on her, I started liking it more and more. To me, Sam's dress just looks better on a doll than in the box. It is unusual and it has grown on me.
    Felicity's nightshift is much nicer in person than in the catalogue. It is nice and light and you would want to wear this kind of cotton on a warm night. The nightcap is darling and so are the little leather slippers. Overall, all are very nice outfits.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •